Thursday 9 February 2012

Chanel Camellias

Coco Chanel's love for Camellia blooms is shown through a lot of her collections for both fashion and beauty. We might all with we could pin a Chanel branded camellia on an outfit now and then to smarten up, but at £300 each I for one am going to have to find a cheaper alternative. At my local bead/craft shop I found felt camellias for under £2 each and I could also buy some badge backs at the same time. Going home I stuck the badge backs to the flower backs and voila! Chanel-esque camellia broaches :)

M&S are doing Chanel-esque little heeled sandals at the moment too, complete with leather camellia. At £25 a pair these are good quality shoes with designer lineage for a fraction of the price! Complete the look with a nicely manicured toenail peeping through the front (a Chanel colour will go just great!) These shoes are available in complete purple and black/beige combinations. Nice and comfy too :D










No comments:

Post a Comment