Friday 3 February 2012

Vintage Nails

Ok, I know this has become more of a nail blog than anything else, but I do get comments on these most of all and they allow me to waste time (and put off homework) without feeling too guilty. Using the Frontcover Nail Polishes I received for Christmas (thanks AJ :D) I decided to create a kinda vintage design for my nails. A square shaped nail suits me a lot better than the typical curved end (not going full-out vintage and going to oval ends) so I chose to do a design which had a bold, dark coloured tip and pale base. I settled on purples for no reason in particular and went for it:


The base colour "Moonrock" is pale purple with gold glitter particles which give it a gorgeous sheen and pearlescent finish. The tip colour "Palevioletred" is a richer purple but with a shimmery finish too. Both are Frontcover nail varnishes and apply brilliantly without streaking and dry quickly. It's all down to personal taste, but I quite like this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment