Tuesday 3 January 2012

Versace for H&M Collection


London went crazy for a few days in November around the huge H&M stores with thousands of shoppers emptying all the racks and shelves of the Versace collection. When I finally got there, I went to four of the stores searching for the elusive items left after the initial frenzy and found ,after a lot of drama which I wont go into, for your sake: some black leggings embellished with gold studded Versace signature Greek Key design; some tropical floral print leggings in turquoise and green; and some men's (Yes! MENS!! I happen to love them, even though they have a button fly and crotch down by my knees) quirky black and white chaotic, kinda zebra print design. Quite happy with my purchases, my bank account wasn't, because even though this is H&M, it's Versace H&M and it gets quite pricey..



No comments:

Post a Comment